The Canadian Rockies (7 Days) - August 2023
THE PERFECT GROUP OUTDOOR ADVENTURE IN THE MAJESTIC CANADIAN ROCKIES!
(Includes transport by chartered minibus for 3 days)
7 Days / 6 Nights
Aug 6-12, 2023
Calgary ~ Lake Louise ~ Jasper ~ Athabasca Glacier
Athabasca Falls ~ Yoho National Park ~ Emerald Lake
EVENT CATEGORY: Hiking Trip, Multi-day.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Intermediate to advanced -- Recent experience hiking 16km (10mi)/day or more required.
a) Double or Twin Room: $2170 CAD
b) Priv Dorm Room (4 beds-FEMALES only): $1770 CAD
Immerse yourself in some of the most amazing landscapes that Canada offers, hike on scenic and well-maintained mountain trails, spot diverse wildlife, and rest by brilliant turquoise lakes in the gorgeous Canadian Rockies. Discover Emerald Lake in Yoho National Park, the Athabasca Glacier and hike the trails overlooking the stunning Takakkaw Falls with a professional guide. Choose among the many exciting optional activities in the Lake Louise and the Jasper areas, such as guided hikes, canoeing, a scenic gondola ride or lake cruise. Each day will be even more exciting than the last!
Max 12 participants. We recommend that you register on this site by May 1 to secure your spot.
• Hike in the majestic Canadian Rockies with a local guide for three days
• Enjoy a self-guided hike or an optional adventure on days 2 and 5
• Discover Banff, Jasper and Yoho National Parks
• Abundant wildlife viewing opportunities
• Enjoy an amazing round-trip drive up the Columbia Icefields Parkway
• Explore Lake Louise, Emerald Lake and the Takakkaw Falls
• Stay in a private double or quad room at two popular HI hostels
DAILY ITINERARY >> Please, click HERE <<
The price includes transport by private minibus for three day trips on days 3, 4 and 6. On the other two days, you may travel by taxi or use a local bus service operated by Parks Canada for transportation to local trails and/or optional activities at extra cost. Return fares for the local bus are $6 for adults and $3 for seniors (available only in Lake Louise and Banff).
Flight and airport transfer are not included. Airport transfer by private bus is available with Brewster Express . Contact your group leader, Walter, for help with your airport transfer ticket.
We will stay for four nights at the comfortable HI Lake Louise Alpine Centre hostel, located at a short walking distance from the village of Lake Louise. We will also spend two nights at the HI Jasper hostel, located near the Athabasca Falls and other natural landmarks. The hostels feature a restaurant and several spacious and bright common sitting areas. Your accommodation at these popular hostels is included.
Meals are not included. Every day we will choose a suitable venue for our breakfast and dinner.
a) Priv. room with 1 Double & 1 Single bed (bunk).. Good for one couple or 2 single guests
b) Priv. dorm room w 4 beds (FEMALES only). Shared with other members of our group
* The rooms do not have an en-suite bathroom. There are shared bathrooms on each floor.
WHAT TO BRING
Backpack for day use, hat, water bottle, hiking boots, rain jacket, bug spray, sun block, sun glasses, camera, cell phone, hiking poles, towels, toiletry, whistle, snacks.
a) Double or Twin Room: $2170 CAD +Tax (about US $1670)
b) Priv 4-bed Dorm Room (FEMALES only): $1770 CAD +Tax (about US $1360)
** A non-refundable deposit of about $230 CAD is due when you register on this site. The balance is due 60 days before departure.
The prices above include your hostel accommodation.
- Airfare and meals not included
- Optional HI Hostels Membership: $35 CAD (Members get a 10% DISCOUNT on their accommodation)
- Airport Transfer from and to Calgary Airport by Brewster Express $215 CAD (Incl Tax)
- National Park Pass: $12/Day
- Round-Trip bus fare to Lake Louise lakeshore: Adult: $6; Senior (over 65): $3
- Medical insurance (if not a resident of Canada)
- Other travel or personal expenses paid separately.
Walter De Marco • He is a professional travel agent and organizer of adventure trips at WildOn Tours, a Canadian agency. He will escort the group and assist with directions and included activities on this journey in Canada’s spectacular Rockies.
Tel +1.416.258.7430 Email email@example.com
Please, contact your group leader at the phone or email contact above.
RSVP Deadline: Tue, June 20